Tuesday 26 May 2009

Day One.

Today is Day One. The first day of many, I thought it would be hard and it has, but it has been made easier by the fact I have an infection in my foot so can't stand and walk on it so I couldn't get to the fridge lol.

Breakfast consisted of cheese toasties. Made using W.M bread (HEB) and Cheese slices (5 syns).

Dinner was breakfast quiche, made with sausage meat, bacon, onions, egg, cottage cheese, mushrooms and milk (HEA), it was absolutely delish and even Grandma and Granddad liked it.





Tea was an even scrummier Turkey Curry; turkey, tomato, spinach, onion, mushrooms, garlic and spices. Again a total syn free meal and was gorgeous.






Then for pudding I had a magnum which was 9 syns!!! Eeek!!! Nah to be honest that's not bad really as it is still within my syns allowance for the day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment